Article marketing- Don’t Make These Mistakes
Article marketing is so simple a concept that anyone can do it — but not everyone does it well. Here are the top mistakes article marketers make, and how to avoid them:
- Failing to proofread your work. As a VA, you want to demonstrate your attention to detail and professionalism. Not thoroughly editing your work for spelling, grammar and comprehension makes you look sloppy and disorganized — not the image you want to portray as a top-notch VA! Most article directories will not edit for you, so make sure you take the time to do this step yourself.
- Not including a powerful resource box. The resource box is the section at the bottom of the article where you can market yourself. At a minimum, it should include a link to your main website and a call to action to your reader, such as “For more tips on saving money while working with VAs, go to YOUR WEBSITE.” The most important part of this resource box is the call-to-action, NOT the part where you tell everyone all about you. They want to know what you can do for them first — they’ll figure out your name and qualifications later.
- Writing with no personality. You are writing a marketing document, not an obituary. Add a little pizzazz and personality to your writing. Make it compelling and interesting to read, not boring and dull. Sparkle sells!
- Not telling people about your articles. Once you publish an article, you should be telling people about it. Include a section on your website that directs people to your articles, mention your latest articles on Twitter and Facebook, and send out links to your email list. Keep the ball rolling.
- Failing to reuse your work. As a small business owner, you should be looking for ways to leverage all your work. Submit articles to more than one directory. Adapt an article and make it into a blog post, add slides to it and release it as a video, or record it as an audio podcast. Combine several articles together into a short report to give away or sell… the possibilities are endless. Always strive to do as much as possible with as little as possible!
Keep these principles in mind as you create articles and you’ll be well on your way to article marketing expertise!
*Read More & Get Paid to Write at https://press.kokoshungsan.net
*KOKOSHUNGSAN® Multiple Income Streams & eCommerce Solution.
KOKOSHUNGSAN-Multiple Income Streams & eCommerce Solution
KOKOSHUNGSAN Pays You To Have Fund! Get Paid in Many Ways Online & Work from Home! Get Paid To Read, Write, Share..etc.
*Get Paid in many ways!
*Rebrand ebooks and earn up 80% commission!
*Get free bonus at http://kokoshungsan.com/free-bonus/